Monday, August 30, 2004

Zak the Philosopher's Take On The World

My name is Zak the Philosopher and I'm new to this blog. I've only posted one article (The Sub-Human Child Mentality), but I really like this site. I think it's important to give informed youth a voice. We're so commonly chucked into the huge melting pot of American Youth and treated completely generically that we sometimes forget that, like any other group we have unique voices.
Also, as is commonly neglected by arrogant adults, our voices have something important to say. We provide intelligent commentary and creativity without the hinderance of biases acquired in adult life, and our opinions are-usually-passionate and well expressed.
Why do we get mixed in with the rest of the teeming mass? Adults don't know how to deal with us. The grown ups who want to help would rather not single us out in school, for fear offending those youth who aren't informed, and many others are afraid of us. The hegemonal adults in our country need stop worrying about us and start proliferating us.

I have my own blog, where there are plenty of other adamantly self-promoting articles like these. You can visit it at astuteobservation.blogspot.com.

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2005 at 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would also check out jetta aftermarket part

 
At January 4, 2010 at 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger